Things to know for your winter stay with us!
2020/2021 Winter: Check in time is 12pm – Check out time is 11am
The wifi password is: bigchip1
Treeland’s office will be open on Monday – Friday from 9am – 4pm.
- We accept cash, check, and credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover).
- We can be reached at 715-462-3874 or email@example.com or stop in the office!
- There will be a list of emergency numbers and contact information left in the unit for you.
- To simplify the check in process, your specified unit will be unlocked and ready for you when you arrive. Your name will be on the door, keys in the unit. If you are unsure about how to get to your unit at Treeland Resort, please refer to the maps on the brochure, visit our web site, or we can also email or mail you a copy of the map.
WINTER 2020/2021 CANCELLATION POLICY
- If trails are OPEN and being groomed, no refunds will be given for cancellations due to weather. If weather causes the trails to close, we will refund your deposit 100% or transfer it over to another vacation date that calendar year.
- We do not allow pets in any of our vacation homes or motel suites.
- Bath towels are included with the motel suites, but ARE NOT included with the vacation homes. Please remember to bring them with you. Should you need to rent a set while you are here, they are available at $7.50 per set.
- Garbage will be picked up daily from cabins in the afternoon. Make sure to put garbage outside your cabin in the appropriate bins. DO NOT LEAVE GARBAGE OUTSIDE AFTER 4 P.M. OR OVERNIGHT due to hungry critters.
- Upon departure from your unit all garbage needs to be bagged and brought to the outside can to help minimize the garbage that boathouse and cleaning staff will be in contact with.
- Recyclables can no longer be in bags. Please bring all of your bagless recyclables to the outside can to help minimize the garbage the boathouse and cleaning staff will be in contact with. Please note, if there are bags in the recycling the entire can will be discarded as regular garbage.
- Please discard or take with you all leftover food. Do not leave any items behind for the cleaning staff to dispose of.
- Please make sure all dishes and utensils are back in the unit per inventory.
- Not abiding by the above results in a $50.00 surcharge.
- Food & beverage utensils have been provided in this unit as a guest convenience. They have been cleaned as we have always done in the past. They have not been sanitized according to the Department of Health standards. We will continue to provide Dawn dish soap, dishwasher tabs, scrubbers as well as bleach if you are more comfortable sanitizing your dishes before your use. To sanitize, add 1 teaspoon of bleach per gallon of clean water and immerse utensils for a minimum of 30 seconds, then air dry.
- For your peace of mind, we strip all beds down to the mattress after each guests’ stay. All bedding is laundered between guests stays. Extra pillows and blankets have been removed from the units and are available by request only.
- The bathrooms are deep cleaned and disinfected with every stay. We will continue to provide one bathmat and toilet paper for each bathroom. Shower curtains are laundered between each guests’ stay.
- All our units are cleaned in accordance with Sawyer County Health Department/CDC recommendations for your safety. All commonly touched surfaces have been disinfected – tables, chairs, barstools, remote controls, light switches, lamps, doorknobs, cabinet and stove knobs, refrigerator doors, railings, hair dryers and hard surfaces as well as all floors. The deck furniture and grill has also been sanitized.
- We know that everything seems to be a new frontier for too many things right now. We will get through this as everyone continues to cooperate with guidelines to assure everyone’s safety. We truly love hosting you all and are doing everything in our power to make our Covid-19 season a memorable season for all the right reasons!
- If you have any other questions, concerns or suggestions that we have not covered, please feel free to let us know.
We hope that you enjoy your stay!
Harold, Jan, Tatum, Chris, Tyler, Mallory, Laurie, Gary, Val, Kyle, Barrett & the rest of the staff at Treeland’s!