Accessibility Notice Under ADA
ADA Accessibility Policy
Our policy is to make its websites accessible to users of the websites who have disabilities and to permit content providers to develop and post accessible content.
To meet this goal, we have implemented the following initiatives:
- Adopt and follow Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 AA (“WCAG”), published by the World Wide Web Consortium (“W3C”);
- Ensuring that our websites do not interfere with the posting of content in formats that conform to W3C’s guidance on accessibility;
- Linking to this policy from the homepage, soliciting and providing a method to submit feedback, and providing a method to contact our website accessibility coordinator;
- Developing and distributing accessibility practices for our content providers;
- Appointing a website accessibility coordinator who is knowledgeable on website accessibility and digital accessibility standards, responsible for coordinating the Treeland Resorts Inc’s responsibilities with respect to accessibility, and responsible for developing the accessibility practices;
- Modifying policies to prioritize accessibility bug fixes to ensure they are remedied with the same level of priority as any other equivalent loss of function for individuals without disabilities;
- Retaining website an accessibility consultant responsible for conducting website accessibility evaluations of our websites; and
- Providing training to our staff and website content and technical support personnel on ensuring our websites conform to WCAG.
Treeland Resorts undertakes these accessibility initiatives to expand access to everyone and to assist content providers, many of which have independent obligations under accessibility laws, with providing content in accessible formats.
We are dedicated to making accessibility improvements to our websites.
Please direct any questions or suggestions on how to improve the accessibility of our websites here.
We welcome your feedback.
Treeland Resorts endeavors to make its pages on our website accessible to individuals with disabilities in accordance with Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act.
If you have difficulty viewing any page because of a disability, please let us know by contacting us here or (715) 462-3874 , 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM CT Monday through Friday, and let us know the nature of your problem.